15-Day Price guarantee is available on all vivo smartphones sold on Vivo Rajasthan E-Store (basis on Stock Availability), untill stocks last, and protects customer (“you”) against any reduction in prices on the said products you purchase from Vivo Rajasthan E-Store (www.vivorajasthan.com), for a price guarantee period of 15 days. This guarantee/offer shall last for 15 days only from the date of Purchase of the said Product.
All the vivo smartphones which are sold on Vivo Rajasthan are covered under this scheme, expect promotional gifts at the time of special events.
If prices on the eligible products are dropped on Vivo Rajasthan during the next 15 days after your purchase, you will be refunded the difference amount in the form of discount coupon which will be sent to your registered e-mail address through which the original purchase of the Product was undertaken. This means that you can now buy from Vivo Rajasthan E-Store with complete peace of mind. Thus, there is no need to contact customer service to get the refund.
The price guarantee will only cover any price drops on the MOP (mentioned on website) of the products and will be extended to the price inclusive of any no cost EMI benefit, price after deducting the old product exchange value, cashback etc. or any other price related offer on www.vivorajasthan.com. 15-day price guarantee will not be issued to you if the order for the product is cancelled, returned or if a refund has been initiated for such a purchase.
The discount coupon will be sent to your registered e-mail address, and can be applied on your next purchase from Vivo Rajasthan E-Store and will be valid for 3 months from the date it has been sent to you by vivo Rajasthan e-store. However, the order value for your next purchase should be more than the coupon value.
No, 15-Day Price Guarantee will not be applicable at the time of any special deals, contest or offers. This is solely applicable on price drops of vivo devices.
1. This 15-Day price guarantee ("Price Guarantee") is offered to the customer ('you') by Vivo Rajasthan E-Store as an official online store of Bubugao Communication Private Limited (referred as “Vivo Rajasthan”) for all the marketable products shown on the detail page ("Product") on www.vivorajasthan.com and is made available on www.vivorajasthan.com, the desktop and mobile site thereof.
2. The below Price Guarantee terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") are in addition to the Vivo Rajasthan Terms and Conditions and Payment Terms and Policy, to which you agree to by using www.vivorajasthan.com. In the event of any conflict between the E-Store Terms and Conditions and Price Guarantee terms and conditions, Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions will prevail, only for the purposes of Price Guarantee.
3. The Price Guarantee is aimed to protect you against any price drops on the Product subsequent to your purchase of the Product on Vivo Rajasthan.
4. The Price Guarantee shall only be valid on the Products purchased on www.vivorajasthan.com. The Price Guarantee will be valid for a period of 15 days from the date of your purchase of the Product on Vivo Rajasthan E-Store ("Price Guarantee Period"). You will not be able to avail Price Guarantee in the event you return the Product as per the return policy.
5. In the event you are eligible for a Price Guarantee on the Product you have purchased during the Purchase Period and there is a price drop on the Product during the Price Guarantee Period, the price difference would be credited to you in the form of Coupons to your Vivo Rajasthan registered account through which the original purchase of the Product was undertaken.
6. The Price Guarantee will only cover any price drops on the MOP (mentioned on website) of the product and will be extended to availability of No cost EMI, with exchange prices etc. or any other price related offer on www.vivorajasthan.com.
7. The Price Guarantee will not be issued to you if the order for the Products is cancelled, returned or if a refund has been initiated for such purchase.
8. Vivo Rajasthan E-Store reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to withdraw the Price Guarantee and/or add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Price Guarantee terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not. Vivo Rajasthan further reserves the right to delist the Price Guarantee from www.vivorajasthan.com.
9. You acknowledge and agree that Vivo Rajasthan E-Store or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with the Price Guarantee including but not limited to non-issue of the Price Guarantee amount in form of Vivo Rajasthan E-Store Coupons. Vivo Rajasthan will not be responsible and/ or liable for handling, entertaining or resolving any queries or grievances pertaining to the Price Guarantee. Vivo Rajasthan will not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the Seller.
10. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions between you and Vivo Rajasthan shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Jaipur.
1. By registering with Zest and by using Zest’s services (referred to collectively as “Services”), you understand and agree that Zest will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms”) from that point onwards.
2. You understand and acknowledge that ”Zest/ ZestMoney” and domain name www.zestmoney.in have been assigned to Camden Town Technologies Pvt Ltd through an assignment agreement. Camden Town Technologies Pvt Ltd owns and operates an online technology platform for the purpose of providing a platform for persons to register for obtaining loans from financial institutions in India. Registered Address: ZestMoney (Camden Town Technologies Pvt Ltd), Ground & Third Floor, Indiqube Celestia, Site No. 19 & 20, Koramangala 1A Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
3. You acknowledge and agree that Zest owns all legal rights, titles and interests in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights are registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights exist).
4. You understand that you do not have the right to use any of Zest’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. You do not have the right to remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including trademark and copyright notices), which may be affixed to or contained within the Services. You will not copy or transmit any of the Services.
5. You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by Zest and that you shall not disclose such information without Zest’s prior written consent. You will not copy, create a derivative work from, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Services.
6. You agree not to use the website for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by these Terms, or any local laws that might apply to me. Zest may, at its sole discretion, at any time and without advance notice or liability, suspend, terminate or restrict my access to all or any component of the website or the availability of the website itself.
7. Zest may modify these Terms, at any time, by posting notice on the website at least ten (10) days before any modification becomes effective.
1. You hereby declare that you are over 18 years of age, of sound mind and a person resident in India as defined under Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999.
2. You hereby declare that you are a human being and not a “bot”.
1. You hereby confirm to register with us to avail a loan / credit using the services provided by Zest.
2. You hereby understand and acknowledge that the information requested is for the purposes of complying with various laws, regulations and guidelines (including Know Your Customer (KYC) norms / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) standards / Combating of Financing of Terrorism (CFT) / Obligation of banks under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002) promulgated by the Government of India from time to time by Zest or its associated partners. You further acknowledge that if you do not provide the requested information to Zest, Zest or its partners will be unable to provide or continue its / their services to me.
3. You confirm that all information given to Zest (whether in Zest’s online form or otherwise) is true, correct and not misleading. You agree to provide any additional documents to Zest as may be required from time to time.
4. You hereby understand that every time you wish to use Zest, you will be provided with an online loan agreement. Upon clicking ‘I Accept’ you will be bound by the terms of the loan agreement in relation to the credit facility for credit worthiness, verifying identity to prevent and detect crime and money laundering. You understand and agree that Zest may charge you an administrative fee for facilitating the loan / credit to be availed by you and you agree to pay the same.
5. You hereby understand that when you apply for a loan, Zest may check your records amongst other things with its own records, any information as available to Zest through any of its sources, those at credit reference agencies (CRAs); those at fraud prevention agencies (FPAs) for assessing your credit worthiness, verifying identity to prevent and detect crime and money laundering.
6. Zest also has the right, and obligation, to report your details to CRAs in the event that you have delayed in repaying your loan instalment.
1. Accepting these T&C, implies your express consent to be contacted by us, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf at any contact number, or physical or electronic address provided by you while registering your account with ZestMoney. You further agree to us contacting you in any manner, including without limitation, emails, SMS messages, WhatsApp, calls using pre recorded messages or artificial voice, and notifications sent via our mobile application.
2. In our endeavour to effectively deliver the Services, we take your explicit consent to access your emails (registered with us) for the specific purpose of reading emails relevant to the Services, including bank statements, to access your records in connection with your loan application. To the extent required for provision of the Services, any password-protected document will be accessed via automated means, by utilizing information provided by you to automatically generate passwords in order to safely access such documents. It is further clarified that the consent sought from you shall be used solely in connection with the loan application facilitated through us and such information shall not be shared with any third party, save and except an RBI (“Reserve Bank of India”) registered financial institution which may require the aforementioned information for processing the loan application as well as the compliance of applicable law as recorded in paragraph 2 of ‘Services’.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be responsible for all use of the website by me and anyone using my password and login information (with or without my permission). You will only use the website to search for and to apply for loans and will not use the website to make any fraudulent applications.
1. All content and services provided on the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Zest expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and security and accuracy, as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. Zest makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that: (a) the content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable to my circumstances; (b) the website will meet my requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by me through the site will meet my expectations.
2. Zest (including its officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, and providers) will not be responsible or liable for (a) any injury, death, loss, claim, act of god, accident, delay, or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arise out of or is in any way connected with (i) any failure or delay (including without limitation the use of or inability to use any component of the website), or (ii) any use of the website or content, or (iii) the performance or non-performance by Zest or any provider or (b) any damages to or viruses that may infect my computer equipment or other property as the result of my access to the website or my downloading of any content from the website.
1. You will not assign or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. Zest may assign its rights and duties under these Terms without any such assignment being considered a change to the Terms and without any notice to me.
1. The laws of India, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, will govern these Terms. In case of any legal action courts located in Bangalore, India will have jurisdiction over such matters. In any such action or any action we may initiate, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the legal action, including but not limited to costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney fees.
Please enter your pincode on the product page to know whether the product can be delivered to your location.
We would make every effort to deliver your order within the shortest time possible. Delivery timelines vary with pincode. Please check the estimated delivery timelines by entering your pincode. Please note that Bubugao Communication Private Limited is not liable for any shipping delays, or loss of any kind resulting from unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as: weather conditions, incorrect addresses and so on. We will try our best to notify customers of the delay and estimated delivery date in such situations.
Should you not be present when our courier attempts to deliver your parcel, our courier partner makes attempts to reach you via a phone call or SMS. Please ensure that you take calls from our courier partner to facilitate delivery of your package. A second attempt will automatically be made within 24 hours. Once a parcel has been shipped back to us by the courier partner, we will cancel that order. The payment made by you towards the cancelled order will be refunded via the original mode of payment.
All parcels are guaranteed to be in perfect condition when they are dispatched from our Order Processing Center. Please refuse to accept if you notice a pilferage or damage in packaging of the shipment at the time of delivery.
Currently we accept orders for delivery locations within Rajasthan.
Once the payment is done, customer will receive a message or email regarding the confirmation of the product purchased.
You can track the order from the respective courier partner’s website using the AWB number
All successful orders are sent an immediate confirmation message on registered delivery phone number. In a rare case there may be a short delay if the transaction response from your bank is delayed. In such cases you are suggested to check with your bank before re submitting the transaction to avoid duplicate debit.
Yes you will receive the update through Message on Registered Mobile number as well as on your Registered E-Mail.
a) Credit Card issued by Visa / MasterCard / American Express b) Debit Card issued by Indian Banks c) Net Banking d) EMI e) Cash on delivery
Cash on Delivery facility is available on select products at select locations. Please check the availability on each product page by entering your location pin code on product pages. ‘Check availability at Pin code’.
No extra or hidden are imposed on Cash on Delivery. The total amount payable will be mentioned at the time of submitting the order. Excess payment is not required.
a) Credit Card - You would need to provide the card holder name, card number, CVV number and card expiry date. All these details are available on the credit card itself. You would also need to have your 3D-secure password or one-time password (OTP) sent to your registered email ID or phone number for secure confirmation of the transaction. b) Debit Card - You would need to provide us with the card holder name, card number, CVV number and card expiry date. All these details are available on the debit card itself. You will then be re-directed to your bank’s secure page for 3D-secure authorization where further validation details may be required. c) Net banking - You would need to provide us with the customer’s account number or the customer identification number.
Shopping on VivoRajasthan’s Official E-Store is completely safe and secure! All the transactions are secured.
No, vivoRajasthan does not collect or store your credit / debit card information or your net banking account information. When you choose to an online payment option, you will re-directed to our trusted payment gateway site.
Online payment transactions could fail due to various reasons, such as inaccurate card information and internet connection disruption. In that case you can return to the shop.vivorajasthan.com and shop.vivorajasthan.com and check “My Orders” section and complete the payment for the order which is already submitted.
At first full amount is charged and later converted in EMI normally within 7 working days. Please contact your card issuing bank in case 7 working days have passed and transaction has not been converted to EMI.
The issuing bank will receive EMI request after at least 3 working days of the transaction. Then issuing banks can provide status of transactions.
The sum total will be inclusive of the interest that is charged by the issuing bank of the customer. You may contact the issuing bank for the same.
The EMI is rejected with the bank and not with vivo. Customer can contact the issuing bank to check on the issue.
No the customer won’t receive a refund if the EMI conversion is rejected as the EMI conversion is rejected at the end of issuing bank.
The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
a) Vivo Rajasthan E-Store is the Official Exclusive Online Store of Bubugao Communication Private Limited, providing 100% Genuine Vivo Products to the customers with Manufacturing Warranty.
The policy stands applicable for 15 days from the date of purchase.
Free shipping on all orders above Rs. 500
We provide more than 500 after-sales service centers country wide. If you come across any issue in your device, along with the invoice of the product you can avail the services at your nearest service center.